What is gambling?
Gambling is the act of offering or giving pets, Adopt Me! items, Roblox Inventory items, or Robux for the chance to win any of the following:
- Adopt Me! Pets
- Adopt Me! Items
- Adopt Me! Currency
- Items in other Roblox experiences
- Roblox Inventory Items
- Real Money
What is Uplift Games' stance on gambling?
Gambling is strictly against the rules of Adopt Me, and will result in a permanent ban for players found to be involved. This can include gambling using any of the following methods:
- Giveaways where a player must give an item or currency in order to be entered
- Games within Adopt Me! that involve giving an item in order to participate without a guaranteed prize
- The use of a third-party site or secondary experience to engage in gambling (This can also be considered a cross trade, find more information on that here)
Why shouldn't I gamble?
While it is against our rules, there are other reasons you shouldn't engage in gambling, including the following:
- Some acts of gambling, such as playing Pick-A-Door, can be scams to steal your hard earned pets and items. Adopt Me! Support doesn't return items that are lost via these methods.
- As mentioned previously, engaging in gambling can result in a permanent ban for any account found involved.